You will never understand how meaningless those words you said are to me.
Those words that carry no weight.
Words like: "I'll be there when you need me."
But you never ever want to share your problems with me and allow me to care for you.
Do you know how your words sounded like to me?
It sounded like you want to kpo about my problems but you don't want to let me know about your problems.
Like we have serious trust issues.
In fact, I already know you don't trust me at all and you even felt betrayed by me.
So don't bullshit and say that you'll be there, because you just want to be there to watch me fall.
Don't pretend like you cared.
You just care about your own face.
It makes me mad.
Those days when I tried to show concern, and asked about your problems.
You just refused to tell me and avoided me.
I tried to listen to you, but you refused to share.
Then when I decided your story is not important to pay attention to anyway, you said I didn't listen.
And you even questioned who am I to judge you.
All these have PROVEN that you don't regard me as a friend.
I am not needed when you were troubled.
I am in no position to give you advice.
I am a NOBODY.
If you had decided that I betrayed your trust,
If you had decided that I am not in any position to know anything about you,
then I don't need you to pretend to be a friend.
I have others whom I can really depend on.
You said you will be there when I need you?
But I'm sorry. I don't think I will ever need you.