Wednesday, September 2, 2015

For how long more can I stay strong?

I find myself getting more and more depressed by the day. Am I pushing myself too hard? Am I trying too hard to become somebody else? Most of the times, I had to bite my lips and fight on. But at the same time, the more courage I harness, the weaker I get. I feel like a lifeless soul, trying to live like I had a purpose, but fact is I don’t. It is not my purpose, but rather a purpose that the society has set. I am always trying to be that best person for the people around me. I am always trying too hard to be perfect.

But I am feeling broken.

I can’t tell anyone my secrets. I can’t tell anyone how I truly feel about something. I have these urges and compulsion that I cannot reveal. I cannot stand the judgment and therefore I want to stay invisible. Don’t want to do anything that stands out. Yet how much I crave for someone to just tell me that he or she understands.

There are so many things about myself, about life that I need guidance on. But I cannot seem to find the light. I have a lot of rage, a lot of sadness inside of me. It’s killing me slowly.


Maybe soon, I’ll end up alone.