Friday, December 19, 2014

BFFs

I don’t know whether it is just a nature of Taurus, but I tend to want to rush into intimate or deep conversation with my friends, my close friends. Maybe it is because I am kind of desperate to chope them with a ‘bestie’ stamp on their forehead. Too desperate! Am I going a little too fast? Sometimes when I talk to them I would suddenly stone and that is when I am thinking, is it too soon to pour my hearts out?

I don't want them to exclaim, ‘Whoa whoa! That is too soon!’ It would have been so awkward. I am also very scared of getting hurt. I don’t want to say what I want to say and later find out that they didn't regard me as how I regarded them. And that feeling of betrayal would have been too much to bear.

Many times I am so grateful for those few people who have really volunteered to walk into my world, defenceless and gave it their all to reach out to me. And to which many times I had cried silently all those joy inside of me. Those how many times that I had thanked them and thanked god for giving me such blessings or I would have been alone. Sometimes I look at them almost to a creepy level, but just because I am trying to communicate through my eyes of how thankful I am to have all of them! I ask myself why? Why am I worth all these efforts?

How can someone just treat me like the world so randomly when we barely even know each other? But I guess you just can. I don’t think I need a reason anyway to treat them well, because they also didn't have a reason when they decided to stay permanently in my heart.

But I am afraid that if I over-emphasize to them that I am so lucky to have them, I would have brought creepiness to a whole new level. On the other hand, I don’t know how to show my appreciation to them. I am always thinking and worrying that I might not have done enough for them. Is there any way else I can do to show that they mean a lot to me? Not that I want to compare, but I just want to do something for them.

Like micky. I also have the same problem. I don’t know how else i can show my love. I can only do childish things like self-make cards, bake a cake whatsoever. Like so lame! As compared to the things my friends do for me, I am just sooooo unappreciative!

I don’t know how to behave like a friend. I seriously don’t know. When my friend has problems, do I ask about it or do I not? Do I comment or do I not? Do I advise or I don’t want to seem like a busybody. I want to go out with them but feel bad if I become a burden and they have to continuously take care or accommodate to me.

Ok.
Any good friends who want a testimonial come to me!!
I will write a power power one for you.
Confirm let you awkward maximum.