Monday, December 22, 2014

DON'T PLAY IT LIKE A DEMO

Why?

Why is it that when I just finally get to achieve something that I have been yearning for the most, it has to be reaped away from me? Why these chances come with such high anticipation but end up proving it to be just a dream?

I don’t wanna sound cheesy and I am never good at expressing my gratitude and appreciation the loud way. I probably have thanked you millions of times inside my heart because I really am grateful that I have found a good friend. It is almost too good to be true. I had never expected that I could have a friend whom I can talk about anything under the sky, who accepts me for who I am, who is always considerate of my feelings and actions, who can see my thoughts behind the poker face, who is always on my side despite the challenges and the nonsense that you have to go through, who loves what I love.

I never thought I would find a friend who will unconditionally care for me, because even I myself don’t believe I have that capacity. What are friends if we still practice formalities? Ultimately, I am glad that I found a friend whom I can hang out comfortably with without fearing of being judged by him.

Past failed friendships have already sent me to a state where I just wanted a friend, I would not have asked for anything much. I would try my best to treasure every single one that I encounter, every single one who explicitly, implicitly, verbally, sincerely, or even involuntarily said that they treat me like a good friend. But it is this particular one that I really want to keep. It may be a little selfish on my part, and I have no idea if the other person feels the same. But at least I know this is the one that I have been looking for. A true sister!

Please please please let me keep him.