Monday, October 27, 2014

I don't feel Human!

Everyone is linked.

I don't appreciate complicated issues. But here I am gravitating towards the troubles that I don't really want to be involved in. I can't say that I am entirely uninterested in these matters, because anyhow they are still my friends and the ones I care about dearly. But I fully understand that these issues are uniquely theirs and I don't have any rights to be telling them what they should do, or even about how I feel about this matter. All these don't matter to them at all. Because if they are bent on the decisions that they make, then they will find every reasons to justify it.

What makes this turmoil even more disturbing for me is that everyone is linked. Everyone has a part to play in this situation and everyone wants to have a say. It is like getting hooked to a drama series, everyone is interested in what is about to unfold, or some just can't stop predicting what the future will be. Everybody wants to talk about it like they know everything. But the fact is, they only know what people wants them to know, and most of it are pure hearsays. What business of it is ours to make conclusions or hypothesis about this issue when the main parties themselves can't even make out of?

I don't know what I should be doing.

I confess that I do have some opinions of my own, some ideology or principles that I believe in, which I very much like to share with the drama leads. However, these comments are also largely what they would not like to hear.

On one hand, I don't want them to think that I am not being understanding. I don't want to them to think that I am criticizing their actions or even faulting them. I can't talk sense to them because I believe that to a certain extent, they themselves know deep down inside their hearts, whether they are doing the right thing or the wrong thing. So when obviously they chose not to face their true feelings, by telling them whether they are right or wrong is just going to make things worse.

On the other hand, I don't want to seem like I do not care. If I don't talk to them about this issue, they may feel that they are facing this alone. But how can I approach them without displaying the intent of trying to help solve this issue? It is so confusing! I thought I could just ignore the fact that this problem exist and we could just hang out like any other days. But if I know that they are bothered by something and that I do not ask of, am I not being oblivious to their feelings? But what if I try to make them talk about it and it may seem like I am just trying to be a saint. There are so many what ifs in my mind!

Anyway so here I am trying to think of how I should be reacting to this situation, there are so many people who are discussing about this matter, and everyone has their own interpretations on the subject and BLAH! So many busybodys! How do I stop all these negativity going around? And there are definitely certain people who are not supposed to be even in this picture at all. It is almost like a taboo, but they just want to join in the discussion. Some of them are screwed up themselves and yet they want to give their advice on this matter.

What is all this madness?