Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I SEE HOPE!

I cannot believe it.
I have already been here at ITE for 10 months!


Time passed like a bullet.
And as if the thought of leaving SQ was just yesterday.

10 months and I've already grown a double chin!
HAHAHAHHA!
Julia was laughing at me about it during lunch.
Walao..


Really seems like I am having such a comfortable life here.
"Seems like" though.
Fact is, western food here is so damn cheap!
I would have lamb chop once every week.
And when I am doing call centre, I would snack on chips.


Although scooting to work is crazy because of the upslope.
But getting home from work is a breeze as I go all the way downslope.

Now things are even better that my HDB lift is FINALLY DONE!
So I just have to scoot into the lift and the lift will bring me up right to my doorstep!


I can see it.
I can see my life picking up.

I just know it.
I know life is going to reward me soon for all the tough days I had endured.

IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT 2015!
I am sooo looking forward to it!