I really need a break.
A long break if possible.
I am very overworked.
Though it seemed as if I have not done a lot.
But that is because everything that I had been doing so far have been FOR others.
It is very exhausting.
I can't remember when was the last time I did something
.....FOR MYSELF
.....or to MAKE MYSELF HAPPY.
I don't even remember when was the last time I took 1 week leave for vacation.
July 2013?!
All these stress piling up.
All the last minute appointments.
All the responsibilities.
All the commitments and obligations.
AND NO APPRECIATION.
That was what made me lose control of myself.
I couldn't take it anymore.
Really.
All I could remember other than working was going for night classes 2 to 3 nights per week. Project submission by 4th week onwards. Spending many more sleepless nights and energy to help good friends go through a bad break up. Saturdays usually are spent to do some army shopping for Micky's next book ins. Sunday is the only day Micky has to meet his friends. (His friends appointment is scheduled all the way until next year. When will it ever be my turn?) Helping Micky mom run so many errands.
For the past 3 months, my schedule has been packed packed packed with other people's stuff.
I don't even have time to meet my best friend!
And now my school term has started.
Fortunately, I only have one module to study for this term.
But project submission is in 4 weeks time, AGAIN.
Micky's PS Course graduation is in 2 weeks time.
Shortly after will be his birthday.
Moving office in end September
VRC will be under renovations in October.
VRC will be under renovations in October.
So many operational planning and preparations to do.
Plus my division kena 'NOMINATED' (more like sabotaged) to represent College West for innovation project.
UniSIM examinations in November.
I am also the OIC of VRC for the upcoming 2015 intake.
December will be the start of the mad rush.
OT OT OT again!
I seriously have no idea how I am going to pull through this crazy schedule.
By the time I can take leave for a short holiday will be in end March already.
WHERE IS MY LIFE?
UniSIM examinations in November.
I am also the OIC of VRC for the upcoming 2015 intake.
December will be the start of the mad rush.
OT OT OT again!
I seriously have no idea how I am going to pull through this crazy schedule.
By the time I can take leave for a short holiday will be in end March already.
WHERE IS MY LIFE?