Tuesday, September 9, 2014

TO MY BELOVED XIAOHEI


Xiaohei passed away on the mooncake day. So it seems that Chang E jie jie took him to the moon with her. I hope you see the white bunny that people have always talk about. Or maybe you would see xiaobai there too.

I will really miss you a lot. You were my first ever hamster. You came into my life at a very tender age, probably when you were still learning to walk. I still remember that we were so eager to buy many many stuffs for you. Big houses with wheels and treats and everything.

You have such a wonderful temperamental. You would nibble when we are using too much strength, but subsequently, you were always so well behaved. Although you were timid, but you were always so curious and adventurous. I remember having to get you out of the sofa so many times because you managed to jump down from it while we were not looking.

You were also such a glutton. You even cheated us into giving you more food by hiding food in your mouth and your house. But that was so adorable.

Rest in Peace Xiaohei. I really hoped that you had a wonderful stay with us.