HAPPY FREAKING 5 YEARS to M&Ms!!!
I love my boyfriend deep deep!
Although we had a lot of events crashing our main party but I am really glad that we made the best out of everything we had. Micky was so sweet to have booked Fullerton Hotel for our celebration. I'll talk about the wonderful stay in a while.
We started our day waking up early and rushing to Commonwealth for Micky's Commando Challenge 2013. Because of poor organization, they started off their race almost 3 hours late. It was serious hard work trying to chase them around the entire run. But it was an interesting and fun experience.
Due they started the race late, so they ended later than expected too, resulting in Micky and I having to rush down to Fullerton for super late check in. It was awkward because everyone were in pretty clothes while the both of us had our race singlets and shorts.
Room was bigger than I thought and the bathtub was BIGGGG... I could swim inside. I loved it. Bed was also BIGG and comfy. Everything was just super awesome. Service over there was also very excellent. We asked for ice, and they seriously delivered a HUGE TUB of ice. LOL!
Breakfast was a little disappointing though. Because they didn't refill food as quickly and the chef at the egg station didn't seem too happy that day. All his eggs were of substandard and his service was horrible. Furthermore, we were allocated outdoor and I spent most of my time trying to protect my food from the pigeons and crows. One of them even pooped on Micky's chair while he was away.
To Micky:
2013 haven't been a good year for us but I am glad we made it through all the tough challenges that were in our path together. Although our 5th Anniversary celebration wasn't that fantastic but you didn't shower any lesser love on me, and I am very thankful to you for always doing your best to make me happy. Just this year you had helped me to re-arrange my room 4 times (and threw away many of my teddies) mostly all by yourself. Finally we had an arrangement that both of us are satisfied with. This year, we also had a couple of getaways, though not far but we still had our first time to many things and it was quite and experience especially for me who is always a frog in a well. This year, we started clubbing and I'm really thankful that you were always there to take care of me. This year, we have experienced quite a lot of financial burden because WE APPLIED FOR OUR LOVE NEST (and many other things too). This year, I changed my job and am really thankful for your support (be it psychologically or financially). Thank you for always trying your best to fulfil my wishes and let me chase after my dreams.
I know you may have carried alot of weight on your shoulders and many of those I am not able to help you with. That's why, I have decided that the best I can do is to bring you joy in each and every minute of your life. Let's work hard and look forward to a better future together. I know it can only get better from now.
Due they started the race late, so they ended later than expected too, resulting in Micky and I having to rush down to Fullerton for super late check in. It was awkward because everyone were in pretty clothes while the both of us had our race singlets and shorts.
Room was bigger than I thought and the bathtub was BIGGGG... I could swim inside. I loved it. Bed was also BIGG and comfy. Everything was just super awesome. Service over there was also very excellent. We asked for ice, and they seriously delivered a HUGE TUB of ice. LOL!
Breakfast was a little disappointing though. Because they didn't refill food as quickly and the chef at the egg station didn't seem too happy that day. All his eggs were of substandard and his service was horrible. Furthermore, we were allocated outdoor and I spent most of my time trying to protect my food from the pigeons and crows. One of them even pooped on Micky's chair while he was away.
To Micky:
2013 haven't been a good year for us but I am glad we made it through all the tough challenges that were in our path together. Although our 5th Anniversary celebration wasn't that fantastic but you didn't shower any lesser love on me, and I am very thankful to you for always doing your best to make me happy. Just this year you had helped me to re-arrange my room 4 times (and threw away many of my teddies) mostly all by yourself. Finally we had an arrangement that both of us are satisfied with. This year, we also had a couple of getaways, though not far but we still had our first time to many things and it was quite and experience especially for me who is always a frog in a well. This year, we started clubbing and I'm really thankful that you were always there to take care of me. This year, we have experienced quite a lot of financial burden because WE APPLIED FOR OUR LOVE NEST (and many other things too). This year, I changed my job and am really thankful for your support (be it psychologically or financially). Thank you for always trying your best to fulfil my wishes and let me chase after my dreams.
I know you may have carried alot of weight on your shoulders and many of those I am not able to help you with. That's why, I have decided that the best I can do is to bring you joy in each and every minute of your life. Let's work hard and look forward to a better future together. I know it can only get better from now.
I love you with all my heart and soul.