Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DECEMBER DATE PART 2

After suffering the trauma from my disastrous manicure, fortunately Micky brought me over to Jeremy house for some shopping.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE NEW BLOGSHOP ~LELIVERY~ !!
Selling Premium quality clothes at affordable price.

I had my fun trying on most of the clothes that Jeremy had, while the men chatted in the living room. Took some photos, but I didn't take photo of the one that I bought. LOL! All their clothes are pretty fresh looking and nice. But most importantly, the quality is good. So no more worries when washing these clothes.


Will update soon with the dress that I bought. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday was good hair day! Because I went to get my hair cut. It was an impromptu decision because mom wanted to dye her hair. So Micky and I tagged along for lunch together before she went to do her hair. The saloon that we frequent is closed on Mondays, only the one beside it was opened. But as usual, I am always sceptical about unknown saloons so we decided to go home instead. But mom was insistent on dying her hair and she thinks that dying of hair requires no skills. So we decided to go ahead with the unknown saloon. (Once again I don't notice the saloon name, pardon me for being a poor promoter.)

Though we were very scared but almost immediately we feel very at home when we were greeted by the staff at the door. The first thing we asked was the price and they were very honest with it. This is the one thing I LOVE about this saloon. They are very warm and friendly and humble. They do not over promote their products and services which most saloons do. All they did was only to tell you the price (WHEN YOU ASK) and let you do the thinking. They will not be like, I think you need this. It will be good for you~~ blah blah blah..

So we never feel obliged to purchase anything over there and that makes the entire experience comfortable.

Furthermore, the one and only guy stylist is so full of humour. He was the one who did both my mom's hair and mine. I am impressed with the way he juggled between me and my mom. First he dyed her hair, then he washed and cut hair, then he washed my mom's hair, then he blow my hair then he cut and blow my mom's hair. All by himself. And he wasn't stingy on his service and skills at all. Although it was ALOT of work, but he was very detailed in every step that he do.


And I am sooooooooo glad I found my stylist, the one I will trust my life upon. After searching for 23 years, I found him, at a good price.

Have no doubt people, he was from Kimage, the madly priced saloon. No wonder he is so skilled. He said he since he had the skills, he would rather be his own boss. Very inspirational too. LOL! I will be like him one day. Be my own boss.

I was asking about Korean perm and was seriously contemplating on the price as well as whether I will look good in perms, because the first and last time I had perm was a horrible nightmare for me. So instead of pressurizing me into getting the perm (pardon me, it is not cheap okays), he actually gave me a free temporary curls service. It took him 15 minutes to do it because my hair is very very straight by nature. He did it without complaints. Where can you find this kind of service?

He honestly told me that he hoped this extra service will convince me to come back for the Korean Perm. And I would gladly and willingly come back because he made my day.



He even challenged me to put a picture of my curls up on facebook saying if I have 100 likes I should go back to do the perms. LOL! I don't even have 100 close friends lor. But I did it anyway, and I am so glad that I managed to get 35 likes. LOL! Seriously happy to have my boyfriend sponsor my Korean Perms. Yay!!!!

I'll be back with the real perm peepo! =)