My boyfriend is finally back from Australia!!
It might have been a little too late to announce, since he is back for over a week now. HAHA! Well, our days together had been rather well spent. Micky has been home every night to accompany me watch Shinhwa broadcasts. Then last Saturday, baobao brought me out on a date.
We went to Star Vista to check out the new mall (still new to me, though it has been opened for quite some time already). Personally I feel that Star Vista is a mall that should seriously be opened in town instead. It houses mainly mid to high range priced products, and mostly are rather unique and authentic. So I guess people living in Bouna Vista are freaking rich.
It is so atas to a point where you can't find one single fast food restaurant there. LOL! SO yeah, all you young teenagers who always hang out at fast food restaurants, hogging on to the seats and making a nuisance out of yourself, STAR Vista is NOT for you.
I cannot even afford to buy a teddy there lo. So sad. =((
But one thing I like about this mall is that it has got ample space with lots of greens. It will probably be the next chill out place for the both of us. They have got bistros and super huge balconies. We can probably go star gazing with a beer in our hands. This is the life~
There is also an arts theatre at the top of the building. Super huge arts theatre. But the show that day was some china arts performance lurh. Not really interested. The mall is quite big, but surprisingly not much stores. We finished shopping in less than an hour's time. Quite fast huh~~ Finally I don't have to travel too far for a meal at Brotzel now. =)
We ended our day with a dinner at this shippish restaurant. Okays, sorry I didn't even notice it's shop name. But I swear the food there is very nice. We ordered a Caribbean feast for 2 and it was served HOT. I like it when food is served HOT. The serving was bigger than what we could eat, and we ended up sacrificing the fries. LOL! They also have very sheepish names for their beverages, which is kinda cute. Micky had an adventure slurping on the 'Bermuda Triangle' and I had mine with the 'Hurricane'.
Most importantly, the price is extremely reasonable and affordable. With our floats and feast for 2, they cost us lesser than $40. So yup, definitely worth the try.

On Sunday, Micky woke up really early to do the laundry and then woke me up for breakfast. What a sweet boyfriend (I know right?)! We decided to try brunching at Grub, which was so tempting when I showed Micky the pictures on Hoey's instagram. Coincidentally, the SOSD adoption drive was at Bishan Park as well.
It was our first time to Bishan Park, and the park is so beautiful! After having our awesome brunch, we thought we should take a stroll to the Cornerstone cafe for the adoption drive. It was rather romantic and the weather was very good too. But I guess the blue sky was envious of our sweety moments that they decided to call upon their cloudy brothers to help us speed things up a little. So we ended up strolling in the drizzle.
The doggies at the adoption drive were all very adorable. But my mood was killed by the same aunty whom I had met during the past two other adoption drive prior. She was the one who stopped me from getting one of those cutie pies back home. =( Because whenever she asked about whether my parents are willing to look after the dog, I always can't find an answer to that. So we left the place 5 minutes after.
Then we decided to go to Bedok Mall for second round of shopping! Bedok mall is about the same size as Causeway point and the concept is just like J.E.M. They have got many restaurants and also many popular retailers like H&M, Cotton On and what not. We chanced upon this Beauty Parlour and I just have to rant about my horrendous experience with their service.
Remember this place! CITIBELLA. I asked to do an express manicure and this girl was friendly at first. But after she seemed like she was done and took out the dryer, I noticed that some of the polish has got bubbles and lines. Still I thought okays, I am doing express and I should not expect too much. Then she asked me if I wanted quick dry (an additional charge of SGD3.00), I thought okay why not?
After being under the dryer for more than 15 minutes, I realised that my nails are still not drying and the rest of the staffs are constantly turning around to check me out, probably thinking why am I taking so long to dry my nails and hogging the seat. So one of the staff decided to approach me to check on them. She touched them lightly and told me that they are already dry.
But my thumbnail is still not dry yet so I showed it to her, then she realised that the polish is shitty. Though she tried to save it for me and after adding another layer of polish, she instructed me that I can only dry my nails for 5 more minutes. THEY WERE FREAKING CHASING ME AWAY. So irritating lor. I cannot believe it. So I told my boyfriend I didn't want to wait anymore and asked him to go pay for the service. But dumb Micky went to rate their service good. ZOMG! I just want to faint.
And apparently NONE of my polish dried. So after the trip to the toilet, they were all destroyed. =(
The doggies at the adoption drive were all very adorable. But my mood was killed by the same aunty whom I had met during the past two other adoption drive prior. She was the one who stopped me from getting one of those cutie pies back home. =( Because whenever she asked about whether my parents are willing to look after the dog, I always can't find an answer to that. So we left the place 5 minutes after.
Then we decided to go to Bedok Mall for second round of shopping! Bedok mall is about the same size as Causeway point and the concept is just like J.E.M. They have got many restaurants and also many popular retailers like H&M, Cotton On and what not. We chanced upon this Beauty Parlour and I just have to rant about my horrendous experience with their service.
Remember this place! CITIBELLA. I asked to do an express manicure and this girl was friendly at first. But after she seemed like she was done and took out the dryer, I noticed that some of the polish has got bubbles and lines. Still I thought okays, I am doing express and I should not expect too much. Then she asked me if I wanted quick dry (an additional charge of SGD3.00), I thought okay why not?
After being under the dryer for more than 15 minutes, I realised that my nails are still not drying and the rest of the staffs are constantly turning around to check me out, probably thinking why am I taking so long to dry my nails and hogging the seat. So one of the staff decided to approach me to check on them. She touched them lightly and told me that they are already dry.
But my thumbnail is still not dry yet so I showed it to her, then she realised that the polish is shitty. Though she tried to save it for me and after adding another layer of polish, she instructed me that I can only dry my nails for 5 more minutes. THEY WERE FREAKING CHASING ME AWAY. So irritating lor. I cannot believe it. So I told my boyfriend I didn't want to wait anymore and asked him to go pay for the service. But dumb Micky went to rate their service good. ZOMG! I just want to faint.
And apparently NONE of my polish dried. So after the trip to the toilet, they were all destroyed. =(