I have a lot of ideas and things I want to say. But I don't know where I can throw my words to. It is almost rare for my friends to hear me talk about serious matters, which I don't find a need to. However, ever since after working here in my new job, I have growing interest in engaging people in intellectual conversations and discussions. I feel that Singaporeans are rotting in the community of their own and I want to influence people to do the right thing.
It is frustrating to have so many ideas in my brains, but unfortunately I have a lousy boss who does not encourage innovations and complicated work. He wants to be on the good side of his boss and does not want to fight for what is right for his workers.
As such, I have decided to further my studies because the sad truth is that you have to have a degree to get into the management team. I want to be in the management level, so that I have more influential rights and the power to change people's lives. Of course, that will not be the only motivating factor for me to further my studies. I want to widen my social network and equip myself with knowledge to fight against the prejudicial world.
It is slow.. But I am confident about my future.
I have plans and I am happy that I am blessed with very supportive family and friends.
If everything goes well... I might be able to achieve one of my lifetime dreams. =)