Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CARELESSNESS

What an emo morning.

Yesterday was a horrible day for me because I had a bad cold and it affected my judgement and ability to think properly. I made alot of mistakes. Too many in a day. I collected wrong mode of payment, handed out customer copy of receipt and the receipt to be kept by us. NETS machine will generate two receipts and I ended up giving both to the customer. Registration require photocopy of IC, I also forgotten to do that and had to ask customer to email me.

So this morning, my colleagues had to come to work early because they could not tally the sales due to my dumb mistakes and they had to find out why. I feel so bad right now. Having a cold is no excuse. But from now on, if I am really sick, I will not hesitate to go see a doctor and rest at home than to screw up finance. T___T Today, I got to be more focus in my work.