It has been two weeks and surprisingly so much has happened over this short period of time. I've started integrating with my work and things are picking slowly at my own pace. So it is pretty comfortable for me at this moment. But my colleagues are constantly reminding me that the worst has yet to come. HAHA!!
I don't know if its stress or probably the lack of constructive communications, but tensions are pretty tight at these moments and I don't know.. I just can't seem to get anywhere out of it. As far as relations wise, I'm still trying to strike a balance between both our emotional needs and consideration. So well... I do hope things will eventually work out fine.
I'm still getting used to the shift work and it really is sickening. And they said that one day, you wouldn't know when is when. Even though I end earlier than usual retail hours, but each time the moment I get home I will feel like I have slaved for days! And now I'm wondering if I will age a lot faster now that I'm working. Oh gosh, hope not!
I'm having curry zazzle rice no for dinner. Yums! I didn't have a wonderful lunch, so yeah, I'm drilling in for the dinner. Poor tummy, you're gonna suffer tonight.