Sunday, September 2, 2012

A FRUITFUL WEEK FOR ME

IT has been quite a busy month for me. That is because I started working. I'm pretty happy with my job and I made a lot of friends and did many things which I had never expected that I would actually do. Travelling is killing me, but I'm glad that my training is going to be over on next Thursday. Huat ahh!!

I sure am gonna miss many people, those that have been extremely nice and patient with me. Especially given the chance to hang out with all the upper second and first class graduates. I mean hanging out with them really is something extremely different from hanging out with my usual bunch of friends. They are definitely more knowledgeable and surprisingly more humorous and crappy.

I really didn't want to go back to my workplace because that is where all hell break loose. I really hope that I would be able to perform in my work and hold on for at least 6 months before I decide on my future career path. Because, I'm very sure that this is not gonna be the end for me. It's not what I would settle for.

Micky has been away for a week now. It's frustrating as I miss him so so much. Life has been less exciting but still awesome enough without him here. I mean, weighing the pros and cons. I have so much sisterly time with my friends. I have so much freedom at home. For the entire week I have been sleeping before 10pm. Though the travelling is no joke for me, 4 hours everyday. I feel like I am working overseas!

But oh well, Micky is coming back tonight and I can't wait to see what he has bought. He gave me a sneak peak on Friday but they were all in their plastic covers. Still, it was really a lot of things. So yeah, I'm pretty excited to have the mystery revealed. I shall be a good girl and wait patiently at home for him to come back.

PLANS FOR TODAY?
  1. Go buy some daily products
  2. Then head on to Kallang to collect my race pack at 5pm
  3. Then go back home and wash up xiao hei's cage
  4. While waiting for Micky to come back =)