This is the reality isn't it?
STATUS.
That is what defines us and puts us where we are SUPPOSED to be.
Firstly, what pisses me off is not exactly the nature of my boyfriend's job, but it is the fact that he is being abused as someone of a lower status. He is abused just because he KNOWS and HONOURS the word RESPECT. And this is how ridiculous it gets when these people 'in the air' keep taking respect for granted. I guess as time goes by, nobody will ever remember the phrase saying: 'respect has to be earned'.
And with Great Power comes lesser Humanity.
Yeah? SELF-CENTEREDNESS kicking in alright!
Secondly, I am extremely interested to know how this long term plan is going to work when PIA are screwing up the little little short term plans of the ordinary people who have other commitments? Not that we are hindering or sabotaging the efficiency and alertness of situation awareness, but really can't we have a compromise?
If there are some things we need to get it done, and we have to do it because SOMEONE says we need to, it is an ABUSE of AUTHORITY. If we do something because all of us KNOW we need to have it done, then that is RESPONSIBILITY. If it is just a simple event, I don't get why we can't choose a day later or two where MOST people will be comfortable with. WHY do the PIA have to deliberately do something that they already KNOW will piss people off in the first place.
BECAUSE they have a desperate need to reinforce their STATUS. They need to remind people of their superiority. They are so sick in the mind that they are happy to see these people following commands reluctantly just because the PIA say so. Once in a while they need to make people suffer just to make themselves feel that they are a good leader because they can make people do things. BUT HELLO! There IS a difference. They are probably gonna complete the tasks given but NEVER gonna do it WELL.
Thirdly, I am seriously turn off by people who think they are the only ones in the world. The only ones that matter, the only ones who are always right. And the only ones who can get upset about things that don't turn out the way they wanted to.
Initially it was not about you. But now I guess it is. It may not be right for me to post things sensitive to our work. But I don't see how YOUR post about me is not anything less serious than what I did. I was probably disregarding the consequences of getting into trouble with our job. But what you are disregarding is the friendship that we have or had. AND IT WAS NOT EVEN ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.
You may say you are feeling injustice for the person I am referring to. But I know that my boyfriend is much more important to me that I have to voice out my views, much more important than the fact that you need to help someone whom you yourself didn't like either. Is that not an act of arrogance?
What I say may create a back blast effect, but I don't see how yours didn't either.
So yeah~ Your actions have well justified mine.
Thank you.
And if you really get to read this.
You are definitely trying to find trouble with me.
For now, let's just keep you anonymous.
Détente.