If you really so enjoy your single life, then why bother getting a girlfriend in the first place? So that you have someone to fall back on when you are bored? To satisfy your MCP needs? To show off to the world that you are not single?
I had enough of your nonsense. I don't understand why I am always the one getting shoved around? I am ALWAYS your last consideration when it comes to decision making. I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! When you want to hang out with your friends, you ALWAYS have an excuse to go with your friends. Since you are ALREADY SO DETERMINED to go, then why would I even bother trying to keep you
I am like a default mode. When you have no plans. I am here by default. But when your friends come along, you'll automatically change me away. All the people would be taking my slot. And I would be put on hold for as long as you had enough fun with your friends.
But even when you come back to me, you'll be as dead as EVER. All I am here for is to WATCH YOU SLEEP. But no matter how tired you are, just one call from your friends, and you'll be gone like the wind.
You always say you and your campmates have been slaving away for the whole day, whole week. So you guys just wanted a bonding session after you guys booked out. Bonding session my FOOT! Just another GOOD example how I am the LAST to come to your mind when you want to play.
I always have to give way to your friends cause you don't get to play with them everyday. I give it to you when you argue that work and play is DIFFERENT. Fine, I'll let you play with them after work. But if you're gonna give each and everyone the SAME attention as me, even though they belong to the SAME GROUP. AM I NOT ON THE LOSING END?
I AM FREAKING OUTNUMBERED HERE!!!
You are to the point of being RIDICULOUS to me. You don't know when is enough. You go THINK ABOUT IT! If you ALWAYS have to give your friends face JUST CAUSE they don't ask you out everyday. THEN JUST 7 FRIENDS A WEEK IS ENOUGH TO TAKE ME OUT OF THE SCHEDULE!
Don't you see how funny this has become? It is as though you TOTALLY have NO CHOICE. NO CHOICE but to stick to them. BUT EVEN IF YOU KNOW I WOULD GET UPSET, THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE NO CHOICE TO COME MEET ME, YOU WOULD STILL GO AND PLAY!! You would rather make me angry first, then after that convince me that its a small deal. CAUSE YOU KNOW I WILL NO BREAK UP WITH YOU OVER A GAME! You are damn smart. You are the best! I am a shit! I am a toy being played by you. Cause in fact the person without a choice is ME!
Its not fair why I ALWAYS have to be the one waiting. Waiting for you to come shower some attention on me. Like a pathetic kitten. Why do I have to wait?! What am I even waiting for. Waiting for you to show me your shagged face after having enough fun with your friends.
CAUSE THAT IS ALL I EVER REMEMBER. YOUR SHAGGED FACE.
And now I am shagged waiting for you! You don't even give a damn whether how I feel. Why would I even bother waiting? I might as well go find someone who is willing to give me more of his time. Give me more love. Give me more attention. Care about how I feel. Willing to make me happy.
I just don't know what am I to your exactly. I can spend half a day thinking about you. But I bet you'll only think about me when you have nobody left to entertain you.I really miss the past, when you would always struggle to book out just to meet me. But now, you struggle to call me just to tell me you want to play dota. HAHAHA! That is what you have become huh~ Anyone with eyes and heart can tell where I stand.
I am 1st by default. Then Tom comes along and I become 2nd. Next Dick comes along, I become 3rd. Tom and Dick left. I am back to first again. But then Harry came. And I went down to 2nd place.
Yes I am always 1st in your heart.
But I am only 1st when NOBODY is around.
That i where I stand.
Thank You!