Friday, March 9, 2012

Mental built on Muscles

Micky has embarked on his journey to a new phase in the military.

3 weeks shouldn't seem that long. But its just the end if the first day and I'm already missing him so much. I've been with him as he went through all the various courses in the army, but we've always managed to find a way to communicate. Yet this time, it was close to nothing.

He would always try to update mre about the things he will be doing or had been doing. So I could vaguely imagine how his life might have been. But this time, my mind was engulfed with thoughts of toughness, as I receive no news from him. Just hoping everyday that he would be fine.

It was a good thing I'm close with his officer's girlfriend. HAHA! At least I have an inkling of what is happening at course. But still, it would be so much better if I could hear those news personally from Micky.

Then again, on the day he finally passes out from the course, I would be so damn proud of my boyfriend to have pulled through and made it. =)