Thursday, April 12, 2012

Aftermath

I don't think I'm the only one at fault here. I agree that posting on facebook is a very horrible thing and that it has indeed caused an uproar in your camp. To an extent, it may have caused you your chance to the sergeant course.

However, it does takes two hands to clap. If you hadn't blew up in front of your campmates and actually solve this matter calmly. Probably, just probably you would have still had a chance to go. Because I believe in the eyes of the officers, this is a test to see how well you can manange your emotions and handle tough situations. Obviously, at this point, you can't just yet.

So I guess, both of us still need to learn to be more mature. Especially me, I know. But well.. It's a lesson learnt for me. No doubt about it. And I am really sorry to have made you in such bad situation. I really feel so guilty right now........