Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shag-a-long-dong

I am a free bird, like finally!! Exams ended on 24th Feb. And since then I have been enjoying every minute of my life slacking, playing, sleeping, eating and shopping! I know they seem like a waste but come on, I'll be embarking on a new journey real soon. Just let me savour my last few days of freedom to the fullest.

I haven't updated any posts for quite some time, NOT because I was lazy. But because everyday has been a shag day for me! Baobao has been very active in running events and as his literally εΎ—εŠ›εŠ©ζ‰‹, I had to run around with him everywhere he goes. It is as shag for me running around looking for him while carrying all the heavy loads.

Anyway, here are a sneak peak of all the events that we had been to. =)

On our way to Singapore Airshow 2012!

RSAF stunts
*Notice the top plane is flying upsidedown*

From Sweden?
Really neat show!

And we picnic-ed in the middle of the plane display ground.

 Look at Micky!
So happy!!

Urbanthlon 2012

 Pardon my shagged face!
It's a really early morning.
What can you expect?

 Hello Hottie!!
This is right after the swim.
Singapore Biathlon 2012

MORE TO COME!!!

Anyway, Micky and I went to catch 'Act of Valor' with Jing Sheng and Jian. It was an awesome movie! The spirit and essence of the whole mission and the job were depicted so well, I had so much emotion for the movie. Especially the part with the grenade. I almost cried. And throughout the movie, I could feel the tension and stress and all. OMG!

I want to join the military!

Before the movie, Micky went to scout around for a new wardrobe with me. I figured I need a wardrobe. So we first went to civic's to check out the furniture store. Found a very awesome table instead. I'm gonna psycho my mum to buy it. Then we went to Courts and guess what?!!??!????!

We saw Mr. Keith. Finally with we saw keith in person. No more myths and guessing, girls. Keith is well and alive. Slim and as great a personality as always. LOL! Micky and him had a short chat. And we continued searching for my wardrobe. Still as generous he offered to help us get a good deal for it, if I saw one that I would like. I did saw one. But I'm still not sure. Shall see if I see anymore better ones. =)

Currently, I am obsessed with Draw Something.
LOL! Played it day and night.
Crapppp~~ Need to stop playing games already.