It has been a crazy holiday for me. Can't even say it is a holiday, because I've been haunted by my projects every single day. I feel so life-less. Or rather, I have life-less classmates. I just hate it when they try to chiong finish the project within a term-break when submission dates are still a distance away.
Of course, with my unorthodox way to drag on the submission,
I managed to smuggle in some time for play.
I just feel so sad. Micky has been going out and having dates without me. Not really that he had pre-planned dates, but because he probably knows I wouldn't have the time to spend with him. It would be sinistic to ask him to accompany me and sit by just to watch me at work. So I forced myself to swallow my emo and let him free.
Today has been fun. Our first date since last year. HAHAHA! I still can't stop the joke about 'last year' so I could make it sounds longer. But yeah, it was just a few weeks ago. But yeah, we've been out with friends almost 90% of the times. I love it just when we have time to go out with just the 2 of us.
We tried to communicate today, but it was yet another failed attempt. HAHA! I really don't know if it was him or me. We just couldn't seem to agree on the matter especially about men and women. And he thinks I'm an alien. -_____-"
Anyway, we watched 'We bought a Zoo' and it was a really nice movie. I had tear drop moments a couple of times and yeah, I just love the animals. How I wish I could stumble upon a zoo like that too, since now we're looking for a new home. HAHAHAH!
Ya.. Okay. In my dreams.....
Ahh~~ Back to my projects again! =(