Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012!!

It is a NEW YEAR again!

The reason why we count down for a new year is because we anticipate a change. We yearn for a new beginning, a start of something new. Refresh, restart, whatever you want to call it. Throw away, put down leave behind all the bad and unhappy things that had alraedy happened and time to be forgotten.

But of all the excitment and all the years of never missing any countdown parties, I missed it this time. Posting only on the 5th day just proves how behind time I am. Behind time on everything I ought to complete last year, and have unfortunately brought over to my supposedly awesome new year.

So, right on the clock at 12 midnight, mummy and I screamed happily at each other, filling the house with our voices. 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!'

Also, I am aware that my blog was neglected for long enough and so since its a new year, I probably should start posting again. Though I may be late, but I should still think of some new year resolution for myself. Of course, not forgetting the little updates on how I spent the last month of 2011.

2011 November & December were fruitful and enjoyable months for me. I went to Ubin with my lovely sisters. Despite all the complications and rainy weathers, I believe we all still enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. I know I did. And I wonder if Ubin will ever become our annual thing. HAHA!


Next, I had a mini Anniversary Celebration with my Beloved Boyfriend Micky. HAHA! We had 'Hot Tomatoes' and it was a horrible experience. But at least we still had our rightful compensations. =) So everything was okay~


Micky camp's family outing. More of like girlfriends and wives and babies outing. HAHA! It was held at Sentosa and Micky was one of the organizing committees. I think he really enjoys doing all those preparations and event organizing and all. He looked so zealous and happy while at it.


That aside, the event was a huge success, everything was wonderful; games, birthday cake, foods and beverages, and the ultimate hand-made hampers. Everyone had fun, and I had mine.


After all the excitement till the evening, Micky and I went down to celebrate one of our primary school mate's birthday. Yay! It was a joyous occasion and we bought her an awesome teddy bear. Of course, I would love to keep it for myself. But yeah~ I know when to let go okays!


Oh! Let's not forget the Universal Studio Trip Micky and I had with his entire BATTALION! It was the best trip ever because we get to ride on the new Transformer Ride. I also had my virgin ride on the nasty cyclone, and the most disturbing part of all, my embarrassing dance in public with the breakers. BLAH!


As for the Finale,
Micky and I celebrated our
THREE YEARS ANNIVERSARY
@ Studio M!

We've been wanting to go there for a year now. Just loved the 2 storey kinda design. Finally! Micky surprised me with a day of planned events. I loved it. After checking in, we went to the back of ShawHouse for a sumptous seafood lunch. Then we had a walk around ION.


Headed back to the hotel and we had a tour around the vacinity. By the time we were done, it was almost midnight. I guess we were both too excited we couldn't sleep until 2 plus, 3. Watched all the CSI and criminal shows while enjoying our room service roasted chicken. It would be great if everyday is like that.


The bed's so comfy I fell asleep the moment I touched down. So fast, that even Micky was surprised, because usually it would take me 5 to 10 minutes of rolling around the bed before finally falling into slumber. Cabbed back to Causeway Point and had a really nice meal at Pizza Hut before heading home sweet home.


Look Micky's tired face.

Thank you so much Baobao!
Thank you for all the things you've done to make me happy throughout the years.
Thank you for being here, supporting me when I'm in doubt and breaking down.
Thank you for being tolerant to my occassional tantrums and unreasonablism.

The journey with you has been a roller coaster ride. It is like an adventure we're on and we're riding the waves together, braving dangers and discovering treasures.

We have come to a new chapter, 2012.
Let's go on to another adventure.
I wonder where you will take me this year... =)
  
Michael Pey, I love you !! <3<3
xoxo


till the end of the world