Monday, January 9, 2012

School Reopen!

Played basketball on Saturday. It was an intensive excercise considering me lazying for almost 2 months now. But it felt great. It was fun and exciting and I feel healthy. HAHA! At least I exercise okays.

Wore the running shoes Micky bought me. Though it was lime green colour, it was comfortable; makes me feel like running. After the activity, we went to 888 to have dinner and we saw Benny. He looked so much slimmer already. Got chance becoming like Owen. HAHAHAHA. Is Micky like a army counsellor, I don't know why whoever sees him will ask him something about the army. Maybe that can be his potential future career.

After dinner, while on our way home, Micky suddenly asked me if I felt left out in the game. It caught me by surprised. Maybe I wasn't used to him being so considerate out of the sudden. I mean, the usual him would not have even thought of this question. Probably he sensed something strange, but I honestly had loads of fun. =)

We decided to go to MacRitchie on Sunday,
but the stupid rain came.
Micky and I were forced to nua at home. =(
Anyways, we had Durians for dinner! Yay!!

Today is the start of a new term. First day of school and there was test. Totally ruined my excitement. But still, I couldn't wait for the week to end because I'm going to have my nails done pretty pretty for the year!!

Micky would be going to Malaysia with his bunch of campmates and their girlfriends for a night. Honestly, I was disappointed that I couldnt't go. But well, I'll have my getaway next time! Maybe I'll go Langkawi or Krabi!! I don't know! I'm feeling so good about new year!