Saturday, January 14, 2012

I HATE BH CLASS

Friday the 13th had its effect on me.

There was presentation in the morning at 10am and I was supposed to meet my groupmates in school at 9.15am to rehearse. But I overslept!! Micky called me at 9am was surprised that I was still sleeping. It was a good thing he called. I had to cab to school to make it in time for my presentation.

And to think waking up late was bad enough, the cab driver conned my money. He drove into all the dead ends inside the campus until I got so fed up, I decided to run to my classroom from where I was instead of him sending me right to the exact block.

In addtion to my misfortune, the devilish bitch schemed on getting me marked down. We were supposed to be the last group to present, but yet she requested to the teacher to be the second group to present. HELLO?! I'll be late you know? I was really frustrated, but oh well, at least the presentation was good.

Micky went off to Desaru with his friends and will be coming back tonight. I bet he'll be exhuasted and all. =) But hope he had lots of fun, which I believe he will. His campmates are so crappy hilarious all the time.

This whole month is Project and Test week. Its so packed I could die! I'm going to have sleepless nights. I've never been in the A class, but I can feel the tension andn politics in my class right now. Because we are the best class in my retail cohort. Being smart is a good thing. But smart and scheming and inconsiderate and bitchy and fake and suck up are really annoying to me.

You can be irritated by my nonchalant attitude towards all the hoohaas  going on in school, but I'm really not interested in your game. And you can never get me to be interested. Because I really will never suck up to the likes of all of you. _|_