Just gonna do a quick blog.
Baobao came back to Singapore on Saturday from Desaru at about 10 pm. He got me to meet him at Vista Point becuase he claimed to have many things to carry. When I really met him, I saw this huge plastic bag in his hands and I knew it was mine! AHAHAHA! It was huge monkey. Super cute! He also got me this yellow dragon softie key chain, which I've had it hanging on my bed. Cute to the max.
Besides those unexpected surprises, he also brought back a bottle of sand as promised. LOL! And he said he looked so emo when collecting the sand. His friends all laugh at him. HAHA!! But it was really sweet of him. He also collected some beautiful seashells back for me. Really, when a guy does something out of his usual characteristic, he somehow emits a kind of extraordinary charm. Don't you think?
I was charmed, definitely.
And super happy!!
On sunday it was...
HAPPY 1 MONTH AGAIN!!!
Baobao promised to bring me out to celebrate and he brought me to a place I would love. THE ANIMAL FARM! He asked his friends along and they drove us to the ANIMAL FARM! I love the place, especially the feeding exercise! I had so much fun! And I got to feed the horse! My favourite animal! WOOO!!
After the animal farm, we had a quick lunch over at the prata shop in Jalan Kayu. It was horrible. I don't understand what it was so famous about? =( After lunch, his friends Arnold brought us to the Doggie Place. I couldn't bear to leave! I wanted to kidnap all the doggies and bring them home.
But omg! The expenses for the 1st few months of keeping a dog costs around $1000. I could die! And the dogs are so expensive too! Like more than 1000 each. They say because their breeds are of a higher grade. Sian~ I really wanted one! I aim to get a new dog during this year. CONFIRM GET ONE!!!
Let me graduate, work a few months, save up alot on my compensations.
AND A DOG!!!! YAY!! Right, I shall work towards this goal. LOL!
We ended the day by going to Ikea and Giant for some real shopping.
Then Baobao and I went home to nap. LOL! What a tiring day!