Sunday, October 30, 2011

Play Hard!

26th October, Wednesday.

Baobao and I bought tickets to watch the Lion King 3D! It was fantastic! I mean watching Mufasa falling to his death right in my face. It was a horrifying scene. I was so sad when Simba was like trying to get his Dad to wake up. Cried like shit. Baobao was as excited until when he realise that it was not a new story but instead a remake of the original Lion King. When the song 'Circle of Life' started, he had a knock-back and was cursing away. LOL!

On Friday, we played basketball. Gosh, it was like I haven't moved my muscles for months! I was aching all over when I woke up the next morning. =( Mummy pulled me along to view some flats in Woodlands area. I was so reluctant. But I had no choice. Baobao couldn't come along because he had some wedding dinner to attend.

Talking about flat viewing. We've been to a couple of houses now, and I suddenly realised that my house is like a heaven. Seriously... Most of the flats we've been to looked as if it had been bombed. So dirty, and broken. =( One of them even had a toilet smell. GOSH! I almost died. Obviously, they didn't make any effort in tidying up their house. Yeah! Keep dreaming about selling your broken house!

Baobao went to play mahjong overnight while I stayed home trying to complete Diablo II. I think I'm like super stupid! First I accidentally sold off my super good weapon. Then now I'm at the stage with even better amour, weapons and all, I had to die too many times at the same spot, and now all my things are gone!!!!!!! Baobao is sure going to kill me. T________________T

I'm so traumatized.
It wasn't fair.
They came in a pack.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!!??!!?!