HAPPY 34th MONTHSARY to M&Ms!
on the 15th of October!
I know I know, it's like a super late post. But well, I've got pictures for it (don't worry Elaine), so I guess it would be good to blog about what we had done for that day! It was awesome anyway, after all that diarrhea, vomitting, and food poisoning frenzy. We still made it out to spend our day somewhere far from woodlands. We didn't eat rubbish food though. =)
Baobao amd I set off to Resorts World to attend the SAF Seminar for Women. The talk was boring but the goodie bag was awesome! Baobao saw one of his friends advertising for his vocation. It was funny though. I mean, which woman in the right mind would join GUARDS?! A she-man perhaps. So yup, that booth was well avoided by everyone except the two of us.

A brief introductory of the goodie bag and what goodies it carries.
- An Army Pixel Coated Mouse
- A really loud small portable speaker
- A dual colours highlighter
- Another pack of highlighters with 5 colours
- A SAF Engraved Pen
- And some brochures regarding scholarships and all the information about the Army.
Awesome goodie bag, wasn't it?
Mt, look at what you had missed! LOL!
Alright, back to the seminar. The reception was good too. They served really nice cheesecakes and sandwiches. We also went around other booths, trying to figure out which vocation I wanted to go to. It was difficult for me. The artillery and ammunition were kind of interesting for me. Signals seemed to have many girls in it because it's like a rather really easy job. I don't know, really. I wanted something more action packed, but I'm really afraid of getting something like Baobao had. I mean, doing the IV practice and the crazy regular outfields. =(
Anyway, after the seminar which ended unexpectedly early, we decided to go tour around Sentosa. We were so excited about the Halloween preparation around the island. Skeletons and corpses scattered everywhere. We were having so much fun discovering all those props. But some were seriously in the 'FAIL' category. LOL!
WIN FAIL
WIN FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
EPIC FAIL!
But the Scariest of ALL...
Look at him. A Happy Man!
So apart from all those spooks and creeps, we had our dinner at the most economic place of all.
Like I said, no rubbish.
It's just KFC! LOL!
So we had a sumptuous dinnner, and we continued on our journey to the magical land.
I am too lazy to scan the picture we bought, taken with a love bird.
It was a beauty.
But well, this is the one with all the birds they got.
This is hilarious! LOL!
My soldier boy!
They have a Merlion in YELLOW!
Cheers!
What a Magical Night for M&Ms!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks all Folks!