Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A LOAD FULL OF CRAP!

I haven't been blogging and I seriously am not guilty about it, blog.
Because my life has been a blast for me since the start of October!

First, there was my sweetheart's 21st Birthday. Planned a spectacular Halloween-themed chalet celebration over at Pasir Ris Coasta Sands Resort. It was a wonderful success! I'm thankful for those who came and those who wished him on his birthday, and made him the happiest I've seen in his life. I have never seen him smile almost 24 hours straight until his 21st birthday. It was rewarding for me as his proud event planner. Everyone's HAPPY!

Then there was this huge controversy among the sisterhood. There were casualties. But I'm somehow really sad to see how we are hurting each other in any sense. Still, we cannot blame anyone for the fire that the person who started it. I mean, doing something mean and refusing to submit to the responsibility seemed no difference from putting up a flame-thrower. I guess the outcome was inevitable as fire spreads quicker than anything, and becomes unstoppable. Though I think, most of us have have given up trying to put out the flames.

But I have just this one basic rule to follow. If nobody provokes me in anyway, I wouldn't have returned that blow to you. You reap what you sow. First, there was this blog thing. Then it died down. Then comes the scornful provocation of someone's relationship on twitter. And the problem is not about who replied to the taunting. But rather, it shouldn't have even happened in the first place. I guess, she'll never understand what she's doing is wrong. Because she just kept on coming back.

The last thing I'm gonna say is that everyone is a voyeur. Those friends you claim to have supported you are not true friends at all. Because they encourage your wreck and not lead you to see the true nature of the problem. They are just enjoying the drama you are casted in and participate in the script writing of your downfall. For once, just stop laying back and think that you are the victim of your tragic life. Stop find excuses to your mistakes and START truly reflecting on  your actions. Because all I've seen until now is; 'I know I'm wrong to do this BUT he/she is wrong to react in this way.'

Nobody would have a reaction if you yourself haven't started anything, in case you haven't realise. Stop trying to make use of the 'BUT' to give you an excuse to sit on your butt. Period.

So I was sent to this food hygiene course last week. I had to travel to Bestway building to attend the one day lesson. I got totally lost at Tanjong Pagar. What a noob! Then at the end of the week, I had to take the assessment at Chinatown Point Mac. I am so proud to say I've passed! Woots! After the assessment, Meiting met up with me for Tako Lunch at Ion. Then we travelled down to Bugis for shopping! I bought a nice plain top and a pair of shorts. I had to confess to Baobao because I spent over my budget and the excess money came from the amount transferred to me by his friend. AHAHAHA! But he was okay with it.

On Saturday, Baobao and I watched 'Reel Steel' with his campmates at Vivo City, then we headed down to Suntec for JiaPing's birthday celebration. It was a cry day. So, nothing much to comment. But, I'm jut really bothered with how I'm having all my outings with friends. It's almost like I'm single. LOL!

Baobao had a half day yesterday and so we met at AMK hub for a movie. We watched 'The Scorcerer and the white snake'. The graphics were nice. But it was a stupid movie. After that, we travelled back to Causeway point and had a little window shopping. It was fun for me! Baobao also offered to buy a pair of sports shoes for me! We saw this really nice yellow shoes but it wasn't meant for running. I was sad. We couldn't find any other nice pair of shoes. So we decided to wait till we had time to go to Ion and hopefully we'll be able to find a pair suitable for me and running.

I'm too lazy to upload pictures. So~ NO PICTURES!
AAHAHAHAHA!!