Friday, September 16, 2011

Sunshine!!

Amazingly I woke up at 10 am today, with no alarm and nobody to give me morning calls. I feel so proud of myself and I feel so much awake than waking up in the afternoon. But I guess it is just the feel good factor that made me all bright and up!

Or maybe because Baobao has a half day off today and he's bringing me out to play!

Well, yesterday was our 2 years and 9 months anniversary! We didn't make a huge deal out of it because Baobao thought 15th was on Friday which is today. So he took half day on the wrong day and we ended up having to celebrate today. Haha! But I am happy he actually made an effort to celebrate.

It was funny though. I caught him looking at facebook and one of his friend had the same anniversary with his girlfriend as us, and his girlfriend posted on facebook. Then suddenly, he turned towards me, then huggies and kisses, wishing me happy anniversary. It was cute to see him like this, like a puppy trying to cover up his mistakes and all.

Although he had to book in early last night, but I feel so happy.

And towards someone, initially I would be bothered enough to care, then comes annoyance, till the point that now, I don't want to give a shit anymore. It's either you are living in denial, or you're just happily putting up a façade, so people won't see the two-face in you. Either way, I'm done with it. Not gonna continue to put up with those silly pretence. That's the end of the story.

And don't go acting all hysterical about it.
Cause you probably wouldn't know what I'm talking about anyway.
You're simply delusional.

AND THAT'S A FACT!