Wednesday, October 12, 2011

1 Week PMS Member Pass! =)

Baobao has IPPT today! 
Wish him luck for goldies!

I just sent him off to work at my doors and now I'm suddenly here with my lappy on. Stupid cramp gives me trouble falling asleep. Emo~~ Anyway, I think I've been having to much exposure to violence recently. I even had nightmares about absolute violence and thought I was gonna die in my dreams. I need some intake of peace.

Baobao wanted to buy video games yesterday and so we met up at causeway point after he was released from camp. Causeway point video game store is truly pathetic though. We didn't find anything interesting yet. We had MOS Burger for dinner and I seriously think we over ordered again. By the time I finished my meal, my belly became so much a hindrance, we had to rest at the bench for awhile before heading home. AHAHA!

Before going into dreamland, Baobao switched on this movie called 'Arena'. It was rated 9.0. So It should be a good movie I guess. Excellent work with all that gore and violence! =( But I must say that there was a good mix and transition of violence, morals and romance in between the storyline and the twist at the end. And I definitely like the psychological complexity on top of all that violence and 'off with the head'. The movie is intriguing and it leaves you no time to turn away from the screen. Situations just kept on coming and you just can't stop wondering what is going to happen next.

People, if you're going to watch any violent movies, at least watch something with a story. =)

So i've just checked on my timetable for the coming semester and I was rather satisfied with the timings and all. At least, no more ridiculously long breaks and horribly early lessons. Everything is good, except that CLARA SIOW is gonna be the tutor of marketing. I have disliked her since the start of Year 2. No peace anymore. DAMN.

But I'm definitely looking forward for my GRADUATION! I cannot wait! I promise myself that I'm going to chiong hard for my studies. At least, prove to all my two-face classmates that I am capable of being effective and efficient in my studies. So looking forward to being in all of your faces! And this is definitely the last chance to pull up my GPA.

Lastly, I just want to say, things have been significantly different now. I am really trying hard to not change and still desperately trying to hold on. I don't feel how I used to feel anymore, and I don't seem to even have any expectation now. I don't know if it's worth anything, but at least, I'm just going to give it a one last shot. If nothing works out, I guess this is just yet another turning point of my life. When you need to move on, selfishly holding on will only lead to destruction. I'll see which it would be. Hopefully it's gonna be something worthwhile.