So, it seems that I haven't really cared about my blog for quite awhile now. Haha! Don't be mad at me blog, I'll shower you with some love now. Life have been really exciting this month. Probably one thing to regret was that I always forget about my camera when I'm rolling on happiness. It was a true pity.
So I was back to active in basketball. It was awesome to be feeling that you've worked every cells in your body, and being all sweaty and HAPPY at the end of the day. Then spoil all that work with a splendid dinner before bed. Haha! Totally love it. Now I really hope I can find my swimsuit, so I can go swimming some day soon!
Baobao brought me to his friend's girlfriend's birthday party. It was disastrous. They were drinking through the night. While Baobao and I were nicely snuggled in the beds sleeping, they came into busting into the room one by one, puking all over and making so much noise and smell. Amazingly, Baobao was able to sleep soundly with all that commotion going on. And I was so sad I lost my Transformer Picnic Mat! They puked on it, and we had to wash it and dry it behind the chalet. Then when we left for home, we totally forgotten about it. I WAS SO SAD! =(
I've also been to Yvette's birthday celebration. It was really fun! Elaine and I got Yvette a toy cake and she loved it so much. It was in four pieces, attached together with Velcro. So she would go singing Happy Birthday to herself, then destructively tear the cake apart with her toy knife. And she could go on and on and on for hours doing the same thing. I guess kids just love to destroy things huh.
AND I GOT MY POLOROID CAMERA from MUSICQUE! =) YAY!!!
I put it to use yesterday night when Baobao brought me out to celebrate mooncake day! It was like a belated celebration but it was really fun. We bought so much candles and sparkles because we thought some people would come, but one by one they set their kite flying. Good thing Daniel and Kimberly came and we had a blast setting up all that fire!
Polaroid looked amazing at night with a full moon.
Awesome clear!
Shall upload those pictures soon!