Sometimes, when you're not fated for something, you're just not fated for it.
We've have been planning for an overseas trip
but they'd all just ended up in waste.
I'm so sad.
And Baobao's going Thailand for holidays with his campmates for 5 days.
Will be spending the 15th alone.
This is all so irritating.
Even though I didn't want to seem like I'm so jealous of it,
but I wanted to go so much.
Furthermore, my life's pretty much screwed up.
I'm so afraid of debarment.
And I'm so sick and tired of being the filial daughter
that is always second to my brother in my parents' eyes.
2011 is so horrible to me.
I'm feeling so demoralised already.
Sometimes, I feel that I've gone back to my old self now.
There's so much dwelling in my heart and there's no one I feel like I can tell them to.
Then all the loneliness starts haunting me.