Baobao booked out on Friday and we met up at Admiralty for dinner. Before that, we went shopping at the night market with Jian and JS for some pants. JS was going to Tioman and he was so excited. After shopping, they accompanied me to have my dinner at McDonald's. We agreed to go home and meet up at Vista point to check their pay. But the moment Baobao reached home, he knocked out. Poor JS waited for Baobao at Vista point yet Baobao flew an aeroplane over. LOL!
Saturday morning, Baobao went shopping with Sebas at CWP early in the morning while I was still in my beauty sleep. After catching another few hours of sleep, I met up with them to have lunch together. Bernard joined us later and we had Manhattan. Coincidentally, we bumped into Charles and ShiRui, and they sat beside us.
The service was a disappointment at Manhattan CWP. They totally forgotten about our order. We waited for nearly half an hour. But it was a good thing there was Sebas and Bernard. They were such problematic customers. It was a classic when they complained on our behalf.
After lunch, we parted ways, then Baobao and I continued shopping for his clothes at Uniqlo. By the time we were done, it was almost 4pm. Baobao accompanied me to Cotton On to try some clothes just for fun. Then we went to checkpoint to meet up with Andy for a session of Pool. Baobao kept losing to me nonsensically. He was so pissed. LOL! After pool session, we had dinner together at Woodlands Mart and we had the worst oyster omelette ever in our lives. Then we walked through the other night market again and went back home after that.
I was discussing with Baobao about exercising, and I was sharing with him about a running route I thought of. But trying to explain to him was a disaster. He totally couldn't understand what I was saying and he kept saying he had developed a headache. And I was suffering from cramps because of laughing too much.
I don't know when will we ever start exercising together. LOL!