Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Date on Saturday

. Early in the Morning .


. Puppy Attack .


. Mr. Gobbler! .


. Tonikichi @ Orchard Central .


. Greedy People .


. Darth Vadar Attack! .


. JieYing's Belated Birthday .


I'm so glad my Baobao came with me on my outing with my friends.
And I'm also glad that they are friendly to him.

Anyway, after watching the NDP rehearsal, Baobao and I travelled back to Cineleisure to watch 'Treasure Inn' with Hongster Club. It was a FREAKING Hilarious movie. We laughed non-stop from the beginning till the end of the show.

Summary of the day's travel:
  • Baobao came from Yishun
  • Pick me up at Woodlands
  • Drop by his house
  • Travel back to LK's house @ Paya Lebar
  • Head down to Orchard Central
  • Walked to Takashimaya
  • Walked back to Orchard Central
  • Travelled down to Tampiness to attend a Malay Wedding
  • Travel back to TGIF Heeren to meet DJHam
  • Trained to Cityhall
  • Walked to Floating Platform
  • Walked back and travelled back to CineLeisure
  • Cabbed back to Woodlands

We were so tired by the time we got home.
I know Musicque is going to scream in horror again,
but Baobao and I happily went to sleep without bathing.
HAHAHAHA!

Too tired lurhs. I swear!

Totally Awesome!