Monday, June 27, 2011

Down a Waterfall

It has been a tough journey for Baobao and I.
External factors like work and school have caused us of our precious bonding times.
But Baobao made up for everything on last Saturday.
It was the BEST date ever for this year.

It's gonna be a long story, so I'll wait till the pictures comes.

Now I'm back to school again.
I seriously don't know what I should do.
Should I stay dumb to their bitchiness, or should I stand up to them.
Even though I don't really care about their childish behaviour,
but still, when it concerns my academic results,
I'm not going to let it slide that easily.

Well, I'll just see how it goes.
But honestly, when they pretend to be nice to me,
I never ever pretend back.
I hope they realise that and stop being a fool of themselves.

Baobao is stuck in camp again.
And I am desperate for money lately.
Aiya, I'm so tired of living among the people born with silver spoons.

So many events coming up.
I still owe people money.
What should I do sia?!
T_____T