Monday, May 2, 2011

MY 21st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!

The maxi limousine arrived at 11am sharp yet we were still not ready. Baobao went to load up our things while the rest of us rushed and prepared to leave the house. It was a half an hour's journey and finally we came to our destination, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. We were led to our rooms and it was freaking AWESOME!!!

The suite was larger than we had expected. We even had our own huge balcony. Then there were 3 LCD huge  TVs, one in every room, dvd player, PS3, washing machine and dryer, mini bar, microwave, ovens, dining room with an awesome fridge. The bathrooms were equipped with full length huge mirrors! Everything was simply amazing!

After a good half an hour of exploring and drowning in amazement, we settled down and unloaded everything that we brought. Baobao, PTW and I cabbed to Great World City to get our cake and lunch. Then it was make up time, before the guests started arriving.

We ordered catering and it was a relief that there was enough for everyone. After our refreshments, we our games activities. I never knew that BINGO could be so fun. Thanks to everyone being so enthusiastic about winning. And I am so glad that my family can also be a part of it.

After BINGO, it was the game of death and it was even more hilarious than the previous game. After the game, they had war and everything went in a chaos. I had a tough time clearing up their mess. But at the same time, I had so much time laughing at their stupidity.

Everyone was settled again and we rested for TV time. The TV was broadcasting Princess Diary and everyone was immersed with the movie. Finally the last group of friends, who were Micky's campmates, came and that made it up to all that were invited. Pizzas came too and after that, the death game part 2 started for the punishment of the late comers.

After the mess and a little lazing around, the climax of the party started. The cakes were out and the cameras' rolling, someone asked me how loud I want them to be and I said I want to rock this building. It was indeed the loudest birthday song to ME that I have ever heard and it rocked into my heart. I almost cried. It was probably the best part of my life at that moment. I am the center of attention, just like a superstar!

After the cakes were distributed and everyone had their fills, it was prized presentation time! Everyone indeed cracked their head for my 21st. I really appreciate everything with all my hearts. Then they all planned to go to the pub but Baobao and I decided to stay because Kmt were coming to crash my party! I am so glad that they made it. Even if we were exhausted, I am still very happy that they came. We had a relaxing evening together at the balcony BBQ-ing and eating Macdonalds. Then Baobao and I sent them off after watching the movie 'Underworld: Rise of the Lycans'.

It was a great night!
We were all shagged and quickly went to bed after showering and clearing up.

Thank you so much to my boyfriend and all the people who have helped him make this celebration possible. It couldn't be possible without weeks and months of planning and I appreciate all the efforts behind this phenomenon. No matter how much I had expected for my 21st birthday, I would have never ever imagined that I'll have such an awesome celebration!

Most of the credits goes to my boyfriend who have gone through so much trouble and sacrificed his brain cells to plan such a perfect event. There's no more else I could have asked for. He's such a great boyfriend and I cannot stop feeling loved and loving him. =))

I HAD AN AWESOME 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!