Monday, May 9, 2011

A Perfect Month of May

IT's MY FREAKING MONTH!!


Andy enlisted on the 2 May.

So we gathered for a farewell dinner for him at SSC on Labour Day. While queuing for Aston, Baobao and I went to look for a photo printing shop but to no avail. Instead, we found some others who have sneaked out and left the few poor thing faithfully queuing, to have some tako balls because they were all 'tam jia gui'. Aston was decent and after our meals we took a last group photo with Andy's awesome hair, which was later developed and gifted to him so that he'll miss us when he's stuck in camp. HAHA!


Prior to the dinner, Baobao and I went for a date at Lot 1. We caught 'The Lost Blademan' at GV. It was a really profound movie encompassing some cold humour within, but overall, it was a nice action movie. Before the movie, we were strolling around the mall and Baobao was freaking sweet to get me a stalk of rose. Then we found ourselves going back to 'More Than Words' a couple of times as I was hesitating over whether to buy 'Baby Eeyore with a shirt' or not. Finally I decided not to. But after the movie, Baobao asked me to search for something in his bag, and I freaking found the cute 'Eeyore with a shirt' hiding inside~!! I was exuberant! It was a wonderful day for me!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th of May was my 21st Birthday!! Baobao celebrated with me again over at Causeway Point Ajisen. After that, we watched Fast & Furious 5! It was the best movie I have watched up till now. Action, love, bad boys, Mafias, SWAT team. You have it all! What more can I ask for? I love it love it love it!!

6th of May my brother finally ORDed!! My family went to watch his parade. Early in the morning, Baobao and I went to 768 to buy a new bicycle! We have designed our own usage policy to prevent theft. And later in the evening, he rode out to meet with his friends, while I went to attend my brother's parade. A disappointing parade though, a disgrace to the squat even. But well, its the end already. =)

I'm going to school soon.
Update more on Mother's Day tonight!