Thursday, April 28, 2011

School Reopens!

No doubt if you need to clique in, you need to speak their language.
I couldn't do it, that's why I'm here.
Left out.
---------------------------------------------------------

It is just the first week of school yet I have already done many dumb things.

I thought the deadline for IPP report submission is last Sunday. But I was playing throughout the weekend, so I had to skip lesson to rush through my report on Monday. Monday was a day of procrastination and I had to rush it over Tuesday. Finally I went to school on Wednesday to submit my reports, my Liaison Officer was ecstatic that I actually handed up so early.

Then I got to know that the deadline was actually this Friday. Damn.

These few nights, Baobao had been very good and played DOTA with me. I am starting to love the "twin headed dragon". LOL! Yesterday's night was the best. We totally owned the game. First time, I actually win so nicely. LOL! And the first time I manage to get bloodstone! YAY!

The date is coming nearer, and everyone is excited about it, especially ME!
I just really hope Baobao wouldn't have to be summoned back to camp on that day.
I really wish that everything will go according as plan.
And of course, I think I owe someone an apology.