He's probably the sweetest part of my life, that's why I can never stop smiling.
We caught "The Chinese Ghost Story" at Vivo GV theatre and it was an awesome movie. Before that, we saw a mahjong set that was super duper nice, but it was a pity they didn't have the animals. Baobao wanted to buy so much, and I went through sweats to persuade him to wait till they call back to say if they can manufacture the animals. It was indeed a good set to keep just for display, but I thought if we had to spend on something like that, might as well spend on something we CAN use.
After the movie, we went window shopping and it was fun! We made many discoveries together and ended our trip with a green light for Baobao to take a puff outside of Vivo towards the sea breeze. On our way back, we had a tiff, not too serious because I think I am beginning to learn how to speak up, even though I still say the wrong things, but at least now I try.
We met up with Andy and peeps at the basketball court and they played basketball. When the lights turned out, we went to 888 for our dinner. Baobao planned to play mahjong after that and I got upset because I didn't like it. We had different views about this matter and we argued again. But I decided to let it go, we didn't talk after that, and I proved that hugging no longer works. I'll just wait for him to contact me anyway.
And he did the next morning. =)
He's more temperamental than a lady. Seriously. LOL!
I still love him anyway.