Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Nights Out!

Last Sunday, Baobao came with Andy to surprise me after my work. They were dressed in smart casual and I had a shock. My boyfriend looked so freaking suave! We went to watch Rio while Andy went to meet his friend. Rio was an awesome movie! All the birds are so cute!

After the movie, we went to meet up with Andy and his friend. They were going to watch Ultimate Winner, so Baobao and I decided to join them after our dinner at "Lai Lai". But we totally overlooked the time that we were left with, and ended up having to rush our meals.

We were so late for the movie, but it was not a loss after all because the movie sucked so much! Everyone in the theatre was laughing at the actors' hilarious acting skills and the comical story line. The audience were embezzled with the sudden jump in scenes and the in-continuity of the whole story. It was a stupid show. I guess the only thing good about the movie, was everyone had a good laugh at this lousy movie.

Anyway, after the movie, I allowed Baobao to take a puff outside Jurong Point. He was left with one stick after that so he allowed me to crush his pack. LOL! It felt so good! WAHAHAHA!





It was a happy night!

I love my boyfriend so much!
He's the best and always will be!