Friday, April 15, 2011

FUN TO THE MAX!

HAPPY 28 MONTHSARY!!
And I... Will Always Love You~~

Finally its my off day and that I am free today.
So I'm gonna faster blog before I have no time again.

10th April, I had my off day. Baobao agreed to go out shopping with me at Jurong Point! Also to celebrate our 28 monthsary. It was AWESOME because we spend over 700 bucks together! WOOTS! It was a shopping heaven for us because there were so much varieties and the prices were at affordable range. So much better than town!

We didn't know that shopping can be quite an exercise until when the load gets larger and the mileage gets longer. And we can't help but to return to the same shop a few more times just to make sure you really want that item.

We had so much fun and we didn't even realised how much we had actually spent until the end of the day. LOL! We were just happily swiping his card.

After our shopping sprees, we went back to causeway to catch our movie "HOP". It was a really cute movie and I loved the bunny! =]=] We went home shagged with our crazy dinner.

Now let the pictures say it all..

Our crazy dinner
Kebab.Penang Laksa.Turkish Wings.Cranberry Juice

 Loading Bay. LOL!

 My New Sassy Kimono Top

$700++ Over Here!

 My Rio Set!
One more to go!

Happy M&Ms!

 My Surprise!

Random.

It was such a sad thing that Baobao had to be stuck in camp on our 28th.
But it's alright!

I love you Baobao and I hope that everything about us will forever remain unchanged.
Thanks for always being here for me regardless the situation.
And thanks for giving in to me.
You're the best already!