Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Total Mess

On Monday morning, Baobao went to the polyclinic with me. But the waiting queue was too long, so we decided to catch our breakfast at the prata shop, then travelled back to admiralty to see a doctor. After an even longer wait, the freaking doctor refused to give an MC. LIKE WTH!! The fees were like 24 bucks and he said he could not issue an MC?! Baobao almost beat him up.

So we went back with a heavy heart and hoped for the worse NOT to come. The curfew time would be till 8pm. So we went back to Baobao's home and he played DOTA while I take a short 4 hours nap. LOL! At 8pm sharp, Baobao woke me up and brought me to the night market at Admiralty! YAY!

I love night markets! All the cheapo stuffs! Hee~~ Baobao bought 2 new yellow dresses for me, and we had a filling dinner together. Baobao also bought a fengshui pendent with a thai buddha. I didn't quite like it honestly, but Baobao strongly believes in these kind of things. Well, as long as it can make him feel safe, I don't mind..

We travelled back home to finish up our night market dinner,
while watching MegaMind from my lappy after our baths.
Then we went straight to into Lala Land.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baobao's alarm ranged 3 times with an interval of 5 minutes in between. He was still soundly asleep and I had to go turned that noisy thing off. I tried to wake him up but it was so difficult. After the 3rd alarm, I don't know why, but I went back into a deep sleep. The next moment I wake up again, it was 8am and Baobao was GONE!

It is so amazing to experience this magic every morning when Baobao have to book in.
Poof! And he's gone~~ LOL!!

Well, I thought he would be late because I didn't manage to wake him up. But amazingly he said he wasn't late. And I was freaking early for my work. I was lost for a moment because I was so early that no one from my department had arrived yet. And I looked super retarded standing at the punch card machine thinking of what to do for a whole ten minutes.

Work was as usual, a bore. I was out at the atrium again. But this time, no sales, no shows. No nothing to keep me occupied. Well, at least Ken was 100m away from me at the other side of the atrium and he was super irritating! He kept coming over to mess around with my stuff. Then he tied many many 'taogeys' at my cashier scanner and my phone! I didn't have a scissors so I was left with the pathetic state. I will get my revenge you "tofu boy!"

Baobao is happily playing his games with his camp mates now.
I'm sad, but well, I had monopolised him for a full fruitful 4 days already.
I will let him take a breather. =)
I'm a good girlfriend, I know!


I will sleep with Rio tonight!