Baobao was stuck in camp till 9pm plus. He was planning to go to his recruits' BBQ party and asked if I wanted to tag along. I wanted to, but I haven't finished my report and my parents didn't wanna let me go. Just when I was about to call Baobao back, he called to say he was too tired and in the end, he decided to come back home!
As I was doing the dishes in the kitchen, Daddy came to ask if I was still going out. I said no and he was so happy and said ''UH! Very δΉ–!". After which he yell out to mummy in the living room that I wasn't going out, and they were so happy together. Sometimes I cannot stand my parents being so cute all the time. LOL! And I feel happy for not going out too.
Baobao bought supper home and a really bad news. He will be away for a month shortest, or a few months in the later part of the year. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! What am I going to do?!! It was depressing. But that's my army boy, with the great responsibility to protect the peace of our country. No worries! I'll stay obedient and wait faithfully for you to come back. =]=]
It will be another full shift today, and then morning shift tomorrow. I couldn't wait for catch RIO with my Baobao. I want to bring in my RIO family into the theatre! Wahahaha!! Alright! Time for work now!
5 more days to freedom!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!