Thursday was a happy day. Because I get to go home early and get an early rest. Baobao booked out in the late evening and we had a powerful dinner before we sleep. And it had been like that for the past few days. I'm so growing fat soon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday's evening, we brought his family to NEX at Serangoon to celebrate his dad's birthday. Our initial plan was the steamboat but the restaurant was no longer there. So we had the soup restaurant instead. While they were ordering food, Baobao and I sneaked out to get a cake, and we had the restaurant staff kept it for us. LOL! His mum changed the dessert to fried beehoon, so there wasn't any dessert. But when we finished our food, Baobao said that there was still fruits to be served. Everyone was puzzled, then the staff brought out the cake and offered us some plates too.
I could see grins on his dad's face, although he did try his best to control and maintain his cool looks. We opened the cake and lighted the candle. But when his mum said to take a picture, he blew the candle off. It was so funny! Baobao lighted it again for us to take some photos. But in between, his dad kept blowing the candle off. LOL! After taking pictures, he quickly blew it off again while the mum was just about to sing the birthday song. We had to light it up again and finally the procedures, after much sweat and laughter, was finished.
The cake was really nice.
Baobao and I then went to get another cake for Jeremy. We brought the cake all the way from Serangoon to Gavin's house to deposit. Then we went back home to let Baobao bathe and prepare, before we leave again to meet up with the rest at admiralty park.
It was a impromptu celebration, but everyone had fun. Before going home, we hanged out at McDonalds until 3pm, with a group playing BIG2 and a group playing monopoly deal. I got sleepy and so we all separated and I went to sleepover at Baobao's home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday morning, Baobao woke me up really early, and we prepared to go to JiaPing's house for Mahjong session. We won ourselves a movie ticket value for ourselves. It was awesome! After mahjong, we went to admiralty to meet up with the rest and we travelled down to CineLeisure to catch a movie.
"World Invasion" was AWESOME! I love the full-packed action and all the shootings and the armies! I LOVE MARINES! "Marines never quit!" I love the army. I love my army boyfriend! LOL! After the movie, Baobao brought me home.
Before that, we went to Vista Point to buy some Durians home for my parents. We saw this 猫山王 and I saw the sign written $18. I thought it was cheap and we got 1. Then Baobao said to buy 2 more D24 for $20. But the guy recommended that it don't taste nice. So I thought alright, since getting either one is also almost the same price then we could just get 1 more of the 猫山王. When he weighed the Durians and told us the price, I got an adrenaline rush and I almost fainted in that instant.
NINETY BUCKS! $90 for 2 durians! We didn't even have enough cash but the guy said we can return the next day to return him. When we left with the 2 heavy Durians, I cried and Baobao was trying so hard to comfort me. It wasn't $18 per Durian. It was $18 per kg. T_____T
But when I got home and I see my parents' happy faces, the pain in my heart got lightened a little. I'll never buy durian again for the rest if this year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baobao brought me to KFC for lunch! I loved it! After that we went to PasaMalam to do some shopping. Bought some nail polish base and top coat for mum. Then we went to Causeway point to catch SuckerPunch. It was a rather pointless movie. But SWEET Boyfriend bought me a Rio Popcorn combo! Hee~~ Loved it!
See! My boyfriend is happy! LOL!
It was very funny because we bought Rio combo to watch SuckerPunch. LOL! But whatever, I love my plushie! I almost went crazy when the person delivered to our seats. I'm a happy girl because my boyfriend got me a plushie!
We went to see the newly shifted Power9 shop and we saw a nice yellow bag! His friend worked there too and so we got a 5% + 25% discount. LOL! I loved it!
We went home to catch some nap before going to Vista Point to meet Jeremy for dinner. After that, we quickly went home and I tried to make my mum faint with my new plushie friend and my new yellow bag. She was speechless. LOL!
Played a game of Dota with Baobao and friends.
And now, I'm going to sleep liao. =)


