It was my OFF day! But Baobao was stuck in camp until very late. I took the liberty to sleep a little longer, but Meiting called to say I can only sleep until 3pm. T___T LoL! Baoboa came back earlier than expected and I was still running around the house, trying to get ready for our dinner with Musicque. We planned to meet at causeway point, but he actually came to my doorstep to fetch me. What a sweet pie again.
After we went back to his house to unload his stuffs, we rushed down to Bishan to meet up with the others. We were supposed to meet at 830, but except TyE, the rest were all late. LOL! So we went to settle ourselves at Mata Thai first. When everyone was present, the foods were also almost ready, and everything was powerfully HOT & SPICY. OMG! But it was really nice. =) Would go back again. So value for money some more.
K&C kindly sent KMT and M&Ms back home (what’s with all the acronyms, LOL!!!) Baobao sent me home and then left again to meet up with his friends. =( I thought it was a lonely night, but good thing something cropped up and he came back to me! =) I love him sleeping over, because he can block the fan from blowing directly towards me.