Thursday, February 24, 2011

A day of Tears

Thursday was a horrible day.

Store Manager came today and he gave a stern warning to all the stuffs about their conduct during work. After that, everyone became crazily busy and stressed up and mean. I don't know. I felt the tension. They didn't let me be at the cashier today because Roy was present and he didn't like the idea of dumping the temp staff there.

But when Roy was gone, all of them played their MIA games again. And I was left alone in the selling floor. I didn't realised that no one was around, and I was packing some things in the fitting room, then someone came out to scold because there was a long queue and no cashier was around. Then suddenly everyone appeared again. And they all shifted the blame on me. 'May wasn't there meh?' 'Where were you?' ''Didn't you see the queue?' All I could say was 'sorry I was careless.' I feel so back-stabbed.

Someone from the finance came today, and they found out that I made alot of mistakes. There was this one transaction I didn't receive money at all. I caused the loss of over 150 bucks (two Guess bags). I seriously didn't remember keying this transaction. But I wouldn't think of the idea that someone actually used my pin to do that. I hope not. Take it as I was careless again.

But honestly, if they didn't want any mistakes, they shouldn't dump me to be alone at the cashier area. I was so sad. Nobody was friendly today. But good thing Ken was super free and he kept coming down to the ladies' department to visit me. JiaJun came to visit me too. At least that cheered me up a little.

When it was time for me to go home, I needed to find someone to take over the cashier area. But I couldn't see a single soul. I saw Helen in the office, but she was busy with some stuff on the computer, so when I asked her, she got hysterical and asked where were the others. I got so frightened I offered to find them. But seriously, I waited for 15 minutes before Melissa came and said she will wait for the rest. She was also supposed to be going home at the same time as me. But she was the only kind person to help me and let me go.

I rushed down to Yishun because I had work at McCafe. There were no seats during that hour, so I had to bear the pain in my legs of standing. I was so exhausted. Started work when I reached there and the cashiering was so different from my attachment. I got a little confused at the beginning. But good thing everyone was friendly at MacDonalds. That was why I love to go back.

But shit thing ended my day. I broke a cup when I was washing them. My first break! I shouldn't have gone to work since I was tired. But JiaJun said if I don't work at least once a week, I won't be entitled to any bonus. Sigh~~ For the bonus...

I felt so sad over the whole day I had been through. Why is my life so difficult. I was on the phone with Baobao. But I couldn't tell him what happened. Because I was thinking so negatively. I was suppressing so much. I got so tired I cried in the train again. There was this guy sitting infront of me who saw me in tears, came over to sit beside me and took out a tissue. My tears just kept rolling. At least I met someone nice, before I get home.

And then there were some family problems. I'd never seen my Mum so vexed like that. She drew circles all over the newspaper. If there is ever anyone up there, why have you been so hard on my family?