Saturday, February 26, 2011

WORST DAY EVER!

26th morning, I was so tired and reluctant to go to work. But we had time to go for breakfast together at 892. He didn’t send me to Boon Lay because he said he needed to meet up with his friends again. He could play basketball while I had to slave at work.

It was a disastrous day for me. I was on the verge of giving up. The thought of failing my attachment kept crossing my mind the whole night. There were much crowd than the usual weekdays and I was overwhelmed at the cashier area during closing time. The perm staffs selfishly closed their cashier when there were still so many customers and they left me (an inexperienced temp staff) to handle the pissing crowd.

Then there was this couple who confused me with their vouchers and returns after purchase, caused me to lose some 40 bucks worth vouchers. I got reprimanded and nagged at by the aunties and everyone was so selfish to help. They just keep blaming me on my negligence. I was also scolded by the cash office aunty because my punch in card spoilt and I had to change one, and she was pissed that she had to change while she was busy counting the sales. It wasn’t my fault that the card spoilt. =(

It was a freaking lousy day and the moment I stepped out of the staff entrance, I burst into tears. In search for some comfort, I took out my phone to see if Baobao messaged me, and he did, with an additional of 6 missed calls. I called him back to find out that he was outside my workplace waiting for me. When I saw him, tears started rolling down again. He was munching on his Mcflurry, reading magazine and was shocked when he saw me crying. He quickly fed me a spoonful of Ice Cream and led us away from the dreadful place.

I told him about my nightmares and still crying even in the train, then he asked me to calm down because he had a surprise for me. It did help a little, as I anticipated the surprise he got for me. He took out a box cover with Patapons. It was green. Then he slowly opened and there was my teddy bear at the bottom that was hung on my PSP. He took out the PSP and the cover was crazy green with Patapons. I thought it was my PSP, and it looked really cool, but it was green?

Then he kept the PSP and gave me my teddy, and said that that was not my PSP, it was his. Mine was at the back of his bag, and he took it out. Indeed I was very surprised! It was BRIGHT YELLOW LURHS!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY YELLOW, except that the joystick was red, because he forgot to order that part. LOL! But I loved it anyway, it was YELLOW!!!! I was happy again.

Then I was sad, because he told me he lost his ring. =( AGAIN! I don’t know why, but tears started flowing out from my eyes again uncontrollably. It just felt like it had not meant anything to him at all that he kept losing them. But, I didn’t want to argue over suck trivial matter. I let it go.

He brought me to 892 for dinner and we had TomYum Soup, crispy tofu and sweet sour pork. I told him not to order that much, but he claimed that he could finish. In the end, he overestimated himself again. At least I managed to clear the crispy tofu this time.

Thank you Baobao for cheering me up.
I love you!