Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am Broke!

Baobao was back from Malaysia on Saturday night. And I just had to lose my precious at the same time. =( I think it slipped into my customer's shopping bag when I complete my transaction. My hand felt awkwardly empty and I was horrified to find it missing.

But Baobao forgave me instantly and said that he could buy me a new one at half price. LOL! It didn't make sense but it sounded really funny. I know he was trying to cheer me up because I was all so gloomy even though we had not met for days. He remembered to bring back some yummy snacks which was for my mummy. And his granny really gave me alot of 'pong pia'!

Baobao accompanied me back home for dinner,
and while I was in the kitchen with mummy,
He sneakishly went to my room to set up his surprise for me.

This is it! LOL!
Isn't he just too adorable?


--------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Baobao accompanied me to work. It was Barbie fair's last day. Finally, that dreadful period was freaking unbearable! I couldn't even stand listening to the disc on replay in the store. Imagine listening to 3 Barbie songs on loop? Kill Me Already!!!

I decided to skip McCafe because I wanted to meet Baobao. But I was disappointed to find out that he had already eaten with his friends. However, I know I cannot be selfish. It was past 7pm. I should not make him wait for me. We took the chance to take a walk home. It has been so long already. And it was nice.

Baobao stayover with me for one more night and the next morning, he disappeared back to camp. And the vicious cycle repeats itself. But it was a disastrous day for me today. It was my OFF day but I needed to get back to work for stock counting. When I reached the train station, I realised my concession had expired and I was totally broke at the same time.

So I desperately messaged people I thought of at that instant and good thing Elaine could help! Thank you Elaine! I owe you big one! Andy called too to find out what's the issue but I was already helped. But I appreciate when he crapped with me. LOL! It made my day. I missed the days when we would just hang out and do nothing... But well..

Anyways, was talking to Meiting and I realised that it had been so long since I last went out to play. I guess getting cooped up at work had got me in my brains, and my temper had gotten slightly unstable these days. Poor Baobao kept suffering all the nonsense from me. I need a breather. I can't wait for Meiting's chalet!

Stock count ended at 230am and here I am home again. I didn't even think about my cab fare when Baobao called urgently to ask where do I get the money to pay for it. It took me some time to realise that even though I can claim my cab fare, but I still need to pay for it first myself. And I was broke! LOL! I intended to call my dad, but good thing my colleagues who lived in the same area found me loitering along the road. They sent me home.

I guess, today was a good day after all. =)