Woke up earlier than usual today and I was still late for work. All because I forgot to take my ez-link card. And I only realised it when I walked to the train station. I could have realised earlier if I had taken the bus.
I was posted to Atrium and had to put up with the crazy BARBIE meet and greet session. Just because she was blond, everyone thought she really looked like Barbie. Asians are truly easy to deceive. And Barbie sales was reasonably well. Just that I had to be standing there for really long hours. I almost died. Barbie event until this Sunday! Everyone, bring your little kids along for a autograph session with Barbie! Bring your own camera if you want to take photo with Barbie! Yay!
I miscalculated the days Baobao said he would be coming back on. 3 days, I heard. But I guess, maybe he'll only be back by tomorrow? I seriously thought it was going to be today. But well... Nevermind..
Working full shifts tomorrow and my OFF day on Monday is busted. =(
Maybe I'll take an OFF on Sunday.