I finally got to sleep till the afternoon and HAVE my LUNCH BEFORE going to work. Mummy cooked yummy salmon porridge. Loved it! But I forgot I needed to go to admiralty to pass Eugene his pants which was left with me for more than a year?! LOL! He surprised me with my favourite chicken wing which I had not been able to eat it for so long! Thanks alot!
I guess this is the essence of true friends.
Even though we seem like strangers now, but when we meet, we have our hearts opened because we both share the same good memories and we know that we still care. Sometimes my heart gets afraid because we don't seem to talk anymore. But I know, that we already are kept in the deepest part of our hearts that can never be erased. That's enough to know the meaning of our friendship.
I wouldn't demand anything from my sisters because I know, wherever we are, somehow, we still care about one another. =)
When I finally get to meet them after a long time, and I instinctively smile. I guess, it was something from the heart because that is where I had kept them in.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Work was shit again because the crazy bitch did it again! I only asked her to witness my counting but she kpo herself and did all the things for me. She didn't check with me before being full of herself to help me close the cashier, and something went wrong, but she was so freaking quick to point all her fingers at me. But the funny thing was the way she defend herself was like a kid trying to prove her innocent when everyone can see that she was just trying to shift the blame to me.
I was happy that my supervisor didn't take her shit, and told her to not do everything so fast and not check before doing. Then that bitch still have the nerve to turn and tell me next time must press the button before counting the money. I like to do it however I like! You want to mess up my procedures without checking it was your own fault! She was almost whining to my supervisor when she spotted the problem. And she didn't give me a chance to speak. She made it extremely clear that it was my fault. I had no say at all. I swallowed everything!
She was still so full of herself and actually self-praised that good thing she spotted the problem. WTH! If you hadn't messed it up, there wouldn't be any problem in the first place! I was fuming and I think my supervisor can tell. But I guess I only have one more month. I want to complete my IPP peacefully. I keep telling myself, "don't try to defend yourself. Just swallow everything."
Stupid bitch! When I end my IPP.
I will come back and make your life hell!